Monday, January 18, 2010

Beach Shoot.

Favorite Series Ever! I woke up very early in the morning to capture this series as the sunrise was beginning to shine on Palm Beach. Worth every bit of lost sleep, the beach holds my heart as the most beautiful backdrop to adorn my images with. One of my favorite things to shoot are black and whites. It is amazing how as artist we can create such dramatic statements with no color involved. The very strong and contrasted concept was inspired by the intense beauty of the beach. The sharpness of the sand on her skin really makes the image pop off the screen. This was intentional to add interest to the images. I love the originality of these images I will be continuing this series in 2010 and promise to take it to the next level! This image series won Honorable Mention in the International Photography Awards. I want to take First Place this year!!!!





Photo: Krystal Nicole
Model: Jenny K
Makeup: Morgan

No comments: